Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Faces

Digital cameras are fabulous. It's amazing what kind of expressions you can capture when you just take picture after picture. Here are some of our favourite faces of Taylor.

Posted by Picasa Christmas sure is fun!

Posted by Picasa All this Christmas fun is wearing me out!

Posted by Picasa Who couldn't take a picture of this face?

Posted by Picasa I'm getting sleepy!

Posted by Picasa Am I yawning of screaming?

Posted by Picasa I'm so silly!

Posted by Picasa Do I need a haircut?

Posted by Picasa Again...who couldn't take a picture of this face?

Posted by Picasa Mom...fix my hair, it's outta control!

Posted by PicasaOne of the few times I let them capture me crying

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Alvin & Denise Engler said...

Taylor sure has a broad range of expression! I think she's going to have Russ' sense of humour. What a cutie. :) -de

 

Post a Comment

<< Home