9 Months!
Although hard to believe, our little girl is 9 months old today! Time has been going by so quickly...it seems like only yesterday that we brought her home and I had 12 months of maternity leave to enjoy. Now I'm down to 3 more months of staying at home with my sweetie pie! I weighed Taylor today and the scale showed 18 pounds...same as last month. I have been attempting to measure her length but have been unable to do so due to her squirminess...I will have to try again as I am quite curious. So far she has two teeth and I'm sure more are on the way as the amount of drool coming out of her mouth is unbelieveable! Everywhere she goes she leaves a trail of drool!

1 Comments:
Taylor - you look so sweet. Grandma wants to give you a big kiss! Soon. Love you all.
Post a Comment
<< Home