Love to see the pictures - as always! My computer's been down for a week and hadn't seen the blog. I was thinking of you Jolene on Mother's Day with it being your first one. I know you are enjoying being a mother - how can you not with such a sweetheart of a little girl. When I saw the picture of her crawling under the chairs I did a double take because she looks so much like Russ did at that age!
1 Comments:
Love to see the pictures - as always! My computer's been down for a week and hadn't seen the blog. I was thinking of you Jolene on Mother's Day with it being your first one. I know you are enjoying being a mother - how can you not with such a sweetheart of a little girl. When I saw the picture of her crawling under the chairs I did a double take because she looks so much like Russ did at that age!
Post a Comment
<< Home