Get a glimpse into the lives of Rusty, Jolene, Taylor and Nate...but mostly Taylor & Nate
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
How'd I Get Back Here?
The other day I was on the computer and Taylor was behind me playing with her toys and when I turned around I couldn't see her anymore. This is where I found her.
That reminds me of the time when Russ was a little tyke and we couldn't find him at Grandpa & Grandma's - he was sleeping on the couch that was turned around against the wall in their basement.
Would you have thought to look here if she'd fallen asleep?
3 Comments:
That reminds me of the time when Russ was a little tyke and we couldn't find him at Grandpa & Grandma's - he was sleeping on the couch that was turned around against the wall in their basement.
Would you have thought to look here if she'd fallen asleep?
She's definately on the move. I bet she loves her freedom.
Taylor, Taylor, you look a little mischievious! Where will Mom find you next.
Post a Comment
<< Home