Friday, March 31, 2006

Teresa's the Best!

This post is dedicated to my wonderful friend Teresa who has volunteered to watch our little troublemaker today while Russ and I go down to Seattle to watch a Supersonics/Lakers game. As you've seen from previous posts, Taylor and Brook are great buddies. However, whether they are truly playing together is something to be questioned. I have been wondering lately if perhaps it's actually fighting. They like to play with whatever toys the other has and in their attempts to steal these toys they often end up crawling/rolling over each other. I hate to admit it...but Taylor is more often the one plowing over her little buddy. So as Teresa's got both of the girls all day I'd like to wish her good luck and tell her I'll be praying for her! Hopefully Taylor doesn't give her (or Brook) too much trouble!!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home