Look What I Can Do!
So all her hard work has finally paid off. A few posts ago I showed you Taylor trying to escape her crib...now she's figured out how to stand up in her crib. I went in yesterday to get her from a nap and this is how I found her! She now thinks this is what you are supposed to do when you're in the crib. She was such a good little sleeper but last night she cried when I put her down for night because she kept standing and then would either get stuck there or fall over. I also heard her crying several times at night which is unusual for her. I didn't go in as she fell asleep again fairly quickly, but I'm confident had I gone in she would have been standing up again. If only I could strap this kid down in there! Do any of you experienced parents out there have any ideas how to get her to sleep...not stand in her crib??

1 Comments:
Hi, I know Teresa... I remember not too long ago when (my now 20 month old) had learned to stand up in his crib, but had no clue how to get back down. All I can say is that we went in time after time to lay him back down, and before you know it you are past that stage and they have learned it themselves.
Alexa
Post a Comment
<< Home