Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hello Everybody

Welcome to our new blog. As I am writing this, we are discussing what should be included in the blog. Jolene thinks it will be boring, and she has deleted everything I want to post. Apparently not everyone will get my sense of humor, and they will label us as weird, and possibly shun us. I can tell she did not approve of that last sentence. Anyway, we will post pictures and other things of interest as they come along. Jolene will likely be doing most of the posting, so you won't have to worry about reading anymore of my babble.

Russ

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad finally got off the computer so now it's my turn. This is great! Jo - let Russ show his humour - we won't think you're weird!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there kids, sweet blog haha, seriously though. keep the pictures arollin, Taylor gets cuter by the minute!...and Russ, keep that Willems humour alive, its good material:)
Stevie

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Mandy said...

Shun you??? We need more weird people to join the ranks with us. :o) I'm glad the two of you are still keeping on your blog. I love reading it... and NO.. it's not boring. I have been looking at pictures of Taylor as a baby. What a cutie! She's changed soo much and yet she still has those same cute eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home